Our Nebraska workers’ compensation attorney helps store employees and stock crew when accidents and injuries occur.
For employees in any type of store, whether it is a big box outlet, or a mom and pop operation, assisting customers and keeping shelves stocked is strenuous work. Between spending long hours on your feet, handling different types of store equipment, and performing constant tasks which require lifting and stretching, the risk of on-the-job accidents and injuries is high. At Andres Law Offices, PC LLO, we act as a strong advocate on behalf of workers in this situation. As experienced Nebraska workers’ compensation attorneys, we help injured store employees and stock crews get the benefits they need while they recover.
Store Employee Accidents and Injuries
While working in a retail store or outlet is not considered a dangerous occupation, the fact is that the varied tasks required of these workers and the hectic environment they are typically in makes store employees and stock workers susceptible to a variety of on-the-job injuries. According to Safety and Health Magazine, store workers in general have higher work related injury rates that even those in the construction field. When accidental injuries leave these employees unable to perform their jobs and requiring medical care, Andres Law Offices, PC LLO fights to help them get the benefits they deserve.
As experienced Nebraska workers’ compensation attorneys, we provide trusted legal representation to employees of retail outlets, boutiques, grocery stores, big box chains, and furniture stores. Among the various types of injuries these workers are at risk for include:
● Slip, trip, and fall injuries;
● Being struck by or against objects and machinery;
● Injuries caused by accidents involving delivery trucks and heavy lifts;
● Overuse injuries, caused by heavy lifting, stretching, and repetitive tasks;
● Injuries due to violent altercations with customers or other employees.
Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Benefits
When store employees and stock workers suffer injuries on the job, workers’ compensation benefits can provide the lifeline they need as they recover. Unfortunately, obtaining the benefits you are entitled to can end up proving a challenge. This is where our Nebraska workers’ compensation attorneys can help.
At Andres Law Offices, PC LLO, we defend your rights when dealing with your employer, their insurance company, and the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court. We provide the aggressive legal representation you need in order to get your claim approved in a timely manner and for the maximum amount you deserve. Benefits you may be eligible for include:
● Payment for any lost wages that result from your injuries;
● Coverage of medical expenses, including diagnostic testing, treatment, follow up visits, and medications;
● Temporary or permanent disability benefits, if you are unable to return to work or perform certain tasks on your job;
● Vocational rehabilitation benefits, if your injuries require you to find a new career.
Get Our Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Attorney on Your Side
At Andres Law Offices, PC LLO, we fight to help store employees and stock workers get the benefits to which they are entitled. Get our legal team on your side and contact our Nebraska workers’ compensation attorney to request a consultation today.