Thousands of people are injured on the job every single year. In many cases, these injuries could have been prevented, but the negligence of the employer causes them to occur. If this happens to you, we can help. We have experience with many types of job-related injuries, such as:
1. Construction injuries. The majority of injuries to workers happen in the construction industry, due to the hazardous nature of the working conditions.
2. Temporary disabilities. Though a disability may heal after treatment and rehab, it can take weeks, months or even years. While you get better, you need compensation not only for your medical bills, but for lost wages.
3. Permanent disabilities. Unfortunately, some disabilities are never going to heal. If you can never work again, compensation is massively important and can be life-changing.
4. Industrial injuries. Working with heavy machinery or on assembly lines can be dangerous, especially when you're given quotas that you have to meet and you feel the need to rush.
5. Vehicle-related injuries. Car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries and death in Nebraska, and they have been for years. If you have to drive for your job, you are at an elevated risk of being involved in such a crash.
These are just a few examples of the types of situations we can help with. Do you want to learn more about what we do or what rights you have as a worker? We encourage you to check out our informative site or give us a call as soon as possible, and we'd be happy to answer your questions.